Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Contrast, Harmony, and Balance

This is photo that my girlfriend took of me playing with my drone and my little bro watching me so fascinated with what I'm doing. This photo is so amazing to me because it's another human that wants nothing more then to be/ do what I'm doing. The contrast/aperture is what draws me in. The little boy is the center of attention for with me blurred out in the back ground. He's the younger me and I'm setting a good example and path for him to follow. To me I feel the balance is good because of the angle this was taken and the top of our heads meet perfectly. This was also take at the golden hour for best lighting and held shadows and highlights great. The mini that completes me and know what this photo is the harmony lets people understand the unity between us two and can feel the same feeling that little boy is feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment